HOLA !

Good Morning everyone! Last two weeks were like a dream, but today it's time to go back to school. For last like two months I've been at school five times, so now I'm seriously back ready to study. I just came back from sunny Valencia few days ago after completely insane and unforgettable stay in my fav city! Maybe you read in the past here that I've got a friend there because few years ago I took part in students exchange and that's how I met her. I was very happy to go there two weeks ago.


I haven't been posting anything on the blog during this stay because I wanted, this time, to be for my family and Maria, without fighting with blogger disconnections or terrible wi-fi. This time was amazing, pure magic, but as always there comes a time when you have to go back to reality, school, friends, your place in this word. I know it's imminent, but I just hate this moment. I took a lot of photos to memorize, but I'm going to publish just a little part of them. So here's the first one!

The weather was just gorgeous! Nothing more than sun and warm wind. I loved that! That's why I had an opportunity to dress up in a little bit more spring way. Dresses to go, please! Compared with some dark booties and light coat makes a super adorable outfit for me. Some gold details and ready for the day ;).

I wish you all guys an amazing week and see you soon!









OUTFIT OF THE DAY:
Dress: Sinsay
Shoes: Formul@
Coat: Zara
Sunnies: Tahari
Watch: Timex 

9 comments:

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !