BIG CITY LIFE

Good evening! Wow! It's been a pretty long time ... again sadly. But I have so much to do recently and also my wifi is currently dead so it took me some time to organise an opportunity to upload photos. These ones are straight from my stay in Valencia. As I said in previous articles, the gorgeous city which I love and that will never change. It's a kinda simple look. Very comfortable as I can say, but trust me I really don't have you know the passion for writing about just my look today.


Recently I'm interested in economy and particularly in politics. These two things are very important in our lives, but learning it and so on made my really fascinated about this lately. It's like I can discuss it all the time round.  It's absolutely crazy how our minds change as the time flies, but it's just happening.

Sorry for this mess in the article, but it just shows what's currently happening in my mind. Have a nice weekend peeeps !






outfit of the day:
Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Top Shop
Hat: Anja Rubik

3 comments:

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !