FLIP THAT HAIR


Good Morning everyone ! Such a beautiful Saturday, isn't it? I'm so happy to have a weekend finally after such a busy week and next super crazy upcoming. Today is my best friends birthday and I'm super happy about that! I also finally found some time to post something as you may noticed ha ha. So as you can see I have beautiful long hair, how I did it?

Magic pills, cures ? No baybes, an amazing thing called extensions. Thankfully to IRRESISTIBLE ME I had a chance to try them out and I must admit that is A M A Z I N G. Really! After I cut off my hair in November I missed a bit my previous hairstyle and got them again ! As a clip in extensions which are completely human hair as I can wear them every single day. Perfect isn't it ?

The weather was so gorgeous yesterday that I couldn't even get enough of this bright sun. It's amazing that a bit of sun can change your mood completely. I also had a chance o wear a lighter outfit, everything so nice, just waiting for SPRING !













outfit of the day:
Trousers: Only 
Sunnies: Tahari 

9 comments:

  1. Podoba mi się kolor koszuli!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du siehts wunderschön aus!
    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. super zdjęcia! :) co za pogoda. a pazurki cudowne. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. genialne fotki, masz piękne włosy! świetna koszula <3
    Zapraszam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetna koszula - i fason, i kolor:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this casual yet stylish look and the colour palette! :) You always manage to look so gorgeous! :) x
    Helena
    http://www.ilenczfalva.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/helena_de_ilenczfalva/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !