THE WALL


 Hi ! What's up ? I hope you are fine. About me, I am recently the happiest person I have been for very few months. Why ? AAA I don't actually know ? Ha ha. I guess it is a mix of weather which is A-awesome, the summer ahead and all the great stuff happening around. It is like I don't feel like myself. I wake up at 5.30 am myself, I go for a jogging, I go to school, take part in extra classes, gym. After I come back home I go for a run with my mum I learn. And surprisingly I ain't extremely dying from exhaustion like I used to during last months.


I am not going to write the whole post about my crazy school situation ha ha so let's move to the best part which is the outfit. As I sad it is perfectly warm so that I can wear some cute summery clothes like this shirt which is totally awesome ! So comfy and flawless. Pink trousers are the more funny option of comparisons we can make with this piece but I loved it. I hope you to ! Have a gorgeous weekend and feel free to leave a comment down below!










outfit of the day:
Bag: Guess
Shirt: COS
Trousers: Stradivarius
Bracelet: W.Kruk
Ring: DKNY

2 comments:

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !