NUDE


It's been a while. For some time I felt like I totally gave up with writing, but I am gonna try not to do it completely. Let's be honest, I am going to write from time to time without forcing myself to do this. It is a kind of sad thing, but I am afraid I lost this old passion and motivation to running this site. I can't say I don't like fashion anymore, but I just find a lot of stuff way much more important. 

I have summer break right now and almost nothing is happening lately. I just meet my friends, read books, relax and do everything i don't have time for during the school year. I was in Croatia last month for almost two weeks and it was so awesome ! I turned my phone off almost completely and just lived my life. I had the best time of my life.

Now I am in my hometown. That is why today I decided to take pictures and publish them. It is a pretty comfy outfit, but it looks so nice, isn't it ? Nude shorts and white t-shirt. Super basic comparison. Neither expensive nor high-fashion, but in my opinion less is more ( where is me from two years ago with dark lips and huge necklaces ?!!! ).

I hope you guys a wonderful summer time ! I am not going to lie that I will write every single day, week or month. I will write when I will feel a need to do this. So for now I hope you like this article and outfit ;). 








outfit of the day:
Shorts: Reserved 
Shoes: Birkenstock
Bag: House 

3 comments:

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !