WHAT'S UP


 Good Morning guys ! It's less than two weeks before school is about to start. It freaks me out so much how quickly does the time fly ... I feel like summer just started, but it flew by just like in a minute. It is not a super ' emotional ' time for me, although I spent some nice time by the seaside with family and the whole rest peacefully at home.


I focus on myself, try to work out more, do some sports. I also try to stick to a more healthy and balanced diet. During a school year it is very hard for me to quit quick snacking habit, so I try to do it at least now. Another thing is that I try to stay productive and not spend whole days just watching movies or another tv series. Reading some books is always a better option.

I hope you guys have an amazing and peaceful time this summer. Remember to improve your self and get ready to start a new school year with a fresh energy. See ya !






OUTFIT OF THE DAY:
Jeans: Bershka
Shoes: Formula@

4 comments:

  1. Super zdjęcia ♥
    ysiakova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this casual outfit! I really suits you <3
    Kinga x
    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look very nice - i love your shoes !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !