LOVE FALL MOST OF ALL

Good evening. Well, it's been a pretty long while since I posted recently. To be totally hones I am so crazy busy that I don't have time to even edit some photos. I am nearly overwhelmed this school year, but I am trying to bit this, for my dreams and for me. Sleepless nights and studying everywhere became normal again, but I like it. I don't feel like wasting this time, I dedicate it into my future. I understood how important it is to focus on yourself and on expanding skills.

I tended to be crazy about fashion and I still am, but recently I also got very inspired with the world of entrepreneurs. It is funny how our interests change during such a short time. Anyway I love watching studyblr-s and watching valuable videos. It is something highly motivating for me, especially in moments of doubt and being exhausted.

Another thing is fall, which is coming to an end very quickly and winter is just around the corner. I took this photos around three weeks ago, but I didn't have time to upload them. But here they finally are ! Pretty simple outfit, but I have to admit that my favourite piece is this camel sweater. I love this little decorative detail on the very top of the front side. Whole look is just super comfy and dedicated for a long day at school and taking extra classes.

 I wish you all a wonderful and productive week ! Till next time 💋






outfit of the day:
Sweater : Zaful
Bag: House 

3 comments:

  1. You are so beatiful. I admire you.Go on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super schönes Outfit, gefällt mir sehr!
    xx

    PS: Bei mir findet gerade ein kleines Gewinnspiel statt, vielleicht hast du ja Lust mitzumachen? :)
    https://summerlights-skye.blogspot.de/2017/01/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !