WRAP UP


Winter is the time when wrapping up in layers of clothing is a necessity, for me at least. Unfortunately, I also have a tendency to avoiding cold air, by staying at home or school as long as I possibly can, not to face that icy wind. However, when it finally comes to overcoming this not beloved weather, I always, ALWAYS wear so many layers, that I can make sure, I feel warm and cozy. This time I did so as well.


Always, when it comes to wearing an oversized coat, I like to wear the base of my outfit tight, in contrasting color, to give that depth to my look. This time was not different. Black jeans are the piece of wardrobe, everyone owns, simple and very classic. Paired with very dark, navy blue sweater, made o cashmere, they gave me a cozy feeling of softness and protection from the chilly air.

And here is the main point of the situation. CAMEL COAT. I've always loved camel coats but was skeptical with oversized ones. This time, I decided to give it a try, and I have to admit, I am really happy with the result. Definitely, you should try it too! The messy bun was a perfect finish for the look, 'cause it was windy anyway so that I covered the mess wind was doing with my hair all the time outside.

I hope you enjoyed the whole look. It was really nice to write for you, finally. Not promising, so you next time! Oh, and don't forget to let me know, what you think about it, in the comment section right below the article.






outfit of the day:
COAT: Zara
SWEATER: Tommy Hilfiger
LIPS: Nars 
RINGS: Soiree Montreal

2 comments:

  1. Też jestem fanką oversizow-ego płaszcz, tylko mój jest szary... Ale Twój w wersji camel wygląda genialnie �� świetna, prosta i ponadczasowa stylizacja I'm in love.

    http://mamariw.blogspot.com/2017/02/think-blue.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !